Xem danh sách bằng phiên bản tiếng Việt tại đây.
Today is the 365th day of 2017. As almost all other bloggers have done before, I’d like to share with you a quick racap of my 17 most read blog posts in 2017.
17 most read blog posts in 2017
- The ultimate guide to Český Krumlov (Czech) scored the first position this year (4th place last year)
- Unmissable things to do in Bergen – One of my best!
- My 15 small tips to save money while travelling in Europe – This piece scored the third position in both versions
- How we spent three days in Stockholm
- Things I’ve learned after one year of travel blogging
- My 2017 travel wish list – I actually didn’t check any place in this list this year *facepalm*
- Flåm Railway – The most breathtaking railway on Earth – 2nd place last year, tho!
- The lovers of Prague
- 30 places to visit before I turn 30
- A mini guide to Stockholm – No. 10, 11 and 12: Seriously? Wow!
- How to spend money in Paris?
- Summer in Norway with berries and chanterelles
- What to eat in Amsterdam and where to find ’em – Also scored the 13th place in the Vietnamese version
- Food bucket list in Amsterdam: 15 Dutch foods to try
- Travel to Stockholm: Useful links
- A glimpse of Copenhagen
- Let’s fika!
For the upcoming year of 2018, I hope I can have time to travel more, write more (in English) and thus can share more of my travelling in Europe to all of you!
I wish all of you a happy new year, with good health,
happiness, and success!