WORK WITH ME
I have more than five years of experiences working as travel writer and editor, and nearly two years working in the field of Marketing Communications in Vietnam and Sweden.
I have a strong passion for culture, intercultural communication, languages, and history.
Beside Vietnamese as my mother tongue, I speak fluently English, German, Norwegian, and have conversational proficiency Italian.
Writing & Editing
- Web Content Coordinator: Saigontourist (Sept. 2017 – present)
- Founder & Chief Chronicler: misagjone.com – Misa’s Travel Blog (Sept. 2013 – present)
- Contributing Writer: Various Clients (Aug. 2012 – present)
- E-book Editor: Kitook Vietnam (Feb. – Apr. 2014)
- Web Content Editor: Sunflower Media Co. (Nov. 2012 – Jul. 2014)
- Public Relations Intern: WWOOF Sweden (Jun. – Dec. 2015)
- Marketing Communications Assistant: Schneider Electric VN (Nov. 2011 – Oct. 2012)
- MSc. in Communication – University of Gothenburg, Sweden (2014 – 2015)
- B.A. in German Language and Literature – National University of Social Sciences and Humanities of Vietnam, Vietnam (2007 – 2011)
- Italian Language and Culture – Università per Stranieri di Perugia, Italy (Jul. – Sept. 2011)
- Business German (Wirtschaftsdeutsch) – Institut für Internationale Kommunikation Düsseldorf, Germany (May 2011)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Travel Photography
- Travel Blogging
- Vietnamese (Mother tongue)
- English (Bilingual)
- German (Advanced proficiency)
- Norwegian (Advanced proficiency)
- Italian (Conversational proficiency)
I have more than five years working as freelance writer in both Vietnamese and English. I write about travelling, food, and lifestyle. Just take a look at my portfolio!
You can download my Media Kit HERE.
WORK WITH ME
I look forward to working with you!