Đọc bài viết bằng tiếng Việt tại đây.
As I will turn 30 within a couple of years, I’d like to make myself a check-list of places I want to visit before I reach another milestone in my life.
These places are both those I’ve been to and wish to visit again and those I’ve never been to but always in my plan. They are also both cities and countries, as there are some countries I just want to spend a whole week or maybe more to discover. Italy is an example!
There is no preference in this list. I just list down whatever comes first in my mind!
30 places to visit before I turn 30
- The Netherlands
- Italy (I studied in Perugia for three months, summer 2011): Roma, Verona, Venezia, Firenze, Siena…
- Discover Norway more (I’m currently living here)
- Sweden (I’ve been to Gothenburg & Stockholm): Sigtuna, Lund, Uppsala, Jönköping…
- Germany (Kiel, Aachen): München (Bayern), Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Bremen…
- Iceland (I was there in Feb. 2015 and got the first + worst snow storm in my life ever)
- Discover Vietnam more (my homeland)
- Cambodia (Siem Riep & Phnom Penh)
- Singapore ( two times, but still want to be back there)
- Malaysia (I’ve been to Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Malacca)
- Canada: Toronto
- Czech (Prague & Cesky Krumlov, but definitely want to discover more of this country)
- China (Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Sichuan & Jiuzhaigou): Xian
- Hungary (Budapest, that’s it!)
- Poland (Krakow & Warszawa/Warsaw)
Actually now I really want to add like 10 more places, but then it must be 40 places to visit before I turn 40, which will be within 10 years. So now we have 30 places here, and I hope I can keep you my readers updated about it as much as possible!